One of Woorbel's distinct features is its capacity to customise its system according to each customer's specific needs.
- Frame, wheel tracks and rotary axis manufactured in 6063T5 aluminium.
- Option of anodic finish for the entire product.
- Needle bearings with the option of a Corrotect® finish.
- AISI 420 stainless steel 6 and 8 mm wheel axis.
- A2 stainless screws throughout the entire system.
- Manufacture of the wheel using extruded special resins that are highly resistant to wear owing to weight-bearing crushing and friction.
Woorbel's range of products is designed to meet the various demands of the sector, and provides its customers with different solutions in order to prevent corrosion that may arise from sudden changes in temperature, as well as excess salinity, water or moisture, among others.
Thermal bridge rupture
The thermal bridge rupture prevents the inner and outer layer of the aluminium from coming into contact with each other. This system also prevents the appearance of deformities, saves energy, limits condensation and provides ample thermal and acoustic insulation.