High quality 3D solutions
Today, technology is advancing rapidly, providing agility, speed and new solutions, which just a few years ago were unthinkable. As a result, it is possible to simplify and transform processes during design, engineering and manufacturing. All this allows to make prototypes to measure, short runs or spare parts quickly and without increasing costs, processes that with the traditional method would be unthinkable.
3D Printer with HP Multi Jet Fusion Technology
By incorporating these technological advances, it is possible to increase efficiency, meet needs as much as possible and improve the final result of each project in detail. Specifically, the advantages of working with 3D HP Multi Jet Fusion technology allow us to offer:
- Functional and quality parts: development of high quality industrial prototypes.
- Optimized productivity: thanks to continuous printing it is possible to carry out short runs, and maximize uptime and productivity.
- High level of detail and dimensional precision of up to 80 microns, in the production of final parts and prototypes.
- Optimized costs: reduces operating expenses thanks to manufacturing in short runs.
- Use of high quality and rigidity materials, with good impact resistance.
- Reduction of waste, as the technology reuses the excess dust in each batch.
Moreover, the advantage of being able to work with a highly technological material such as polyamide 12 (PA 12) allows us to:
- Produce high-density parts with balanced property profiles and solid structures.
- Provides excellent chemical resistance to oils, greases, aliphatic hydrocarbons and alkalis.
- Achieves hermetic properties without any further post-processing.
- Ideal for complex assemblies, housings, frames and sealed applications.
- Has a biocompatibility certificate: meets USP Class I-VI and US FDA guidelines for intact skin surface devices.
3D technology environmental certifications
- HP 3D materials and agents are not classified as dangerous.
- A cleaner and more comfortable experience with the closed printing system and automated material management.
- Minimum waste through reuse of dust.
- HP agent collection program.
Polyamide 12 Certifications:
- Biocompatibility, REACH, RoHS, PAH.
- Declaration of composition for applications in toys.
- Certification UL94 (flammability of plastic materials) and UL746A (safety in polymeric materials).
Note: Features and benefits referenced by HP according to their parameters and tests.
Woorbel, consciente de la infinita diversidad de necesidades de los clientes, asume la importancia de poder realizar prototipos o tirajes reducidos, con el objetivo de ofrecer un servicio lo más completo posible.